Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut polish for maximum sanding mark/scratch removal, without hazardous solvents
This high-performance, VOC-free polish is miles ahead when it comes to sanding mark removal. The perfect automotive polish for the removal of deep scratches. Alongside optimum polishing performance, it also makes the vehicle detailing and painting process healthier and more pleasant. This automotive polish removes sanding marks in next to no time and is also solvent-free in accordance with DIN EN ISO 11890-2. At the heart of this polishing compound are the diminishing abrasives. These enable the solvent-free polish to combine high performance all the way to the finish with healthy working.
800 – 1,500 rpm
Lower rotational speed range
- Extremely high abrasion
- Exceptionally quick removal of sanding marks
- Reliable removal of very deep scratches
- Premium polishing materials
- Easy to use
- VOC-free pursuant to DIN EN ISO 11890-2
- No unpleasant solvent odor
- A little goes a long way
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the polishing pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert strong and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Finish polish.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Deep scratches are best removed with a rotary polishing machine in combination with a Heavy Cut polish. An abrasive pad is the right choice. You can use a polishing pad such as the Heavy Cut Foam Pad or a lambswool pad. Sanding may be necessary before polishing.
A professional car polish without fillers and silicones smooths the surface mechanically. The polishing minerals remove a thin layer of paint and smooth the surface, resulting in increased reflection and a glossy surface.
Yes, even scratch-proof paints can be treated with an abrasive polish.
Imperfections are flaws in the paint that occur during the painting process such as the orange peel effect, varnish runs, and dirt inclusions, and can be removed with sanding and polishing. Our polishing recommendations for body and paint shops.
Car polish SHCC 300 GREEN LINE
Menzerna SHCC 300 GREEN LINE not only reliably removes deep scratches, but is also solvent-free pursuant to DIN EN ISO 11890-2. This automotive polish removes in combination with an lambs wool pad sanding marks of 1200 grit and can be used with both rotary and orbital polishing machines. Premium polishing minerals ensure glossy polishing results, all the way to the finish.