Cut Force Pro
The Gold Standard in Paint Repair
The high-performance polish in a class of its own. Powerfully removes scratches, sanding and wear marks at top speed. Innovative polishing technology from the Menzerna laboratory ensures maximum removal while maintaining excellent gloss. The polish takes paint repair to a new level, restores the shine to heavily used clear coats and creates a noble deep gloss.
Start: 800-1500 rpm -> End: 1800-2000 rpm
Start: Lower rotational speed range -> End: higher rotational speed range
- quickly gives brilliant shine
- powerfully removes scratches
- ensures maximum removal
- restores the shine to even heavily stressed clear coats
Find your areas distributor:
- Argentina // Netso
- Brazil // Autoamerica
- Canada // Spectrum Alberta
- Indonesia // PT Jeeswe
- Italy // Carlo Ulrich
- Japan // Nikko Trading
- Malaysia // Tevo
- Norway // BNC Nordic
- Poland // HML
- Spain // Vermaat
- Sweden // ProRecond
- Thailand // Standard Chemical
- Turkey // MG Polisaj
- UK // Linntec
- USA // amazon
- Rest of EU // amazon
- Clean surface thoroughly
- Shake bottle and apply 3 (ø95 mm) - 7 (ø180 mm) pea-sized drops of polish to the polishing pad or lambskin, depending on pad size.
- Use either a rotary or eccentric polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- While polishing, apply strong, even pressure and run the product out at a consistent low speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- After polishing, remove polish residues with the premium microfiber cloth.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, a second stage may be performed to achieve a high-gloss surface. Here, you have the option of reapplying the Menzerna Cut Force Pro or a Menzerna Finish. In both cases in combination with the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
The backing plate of a rotary polishing machine turns in a circle around a fixed point. Rotary machines are ideal for removing deeper cracks in the paint.
The backing plate of the orbital polishing machine produces orbital movements, making the orbital machine suitable for single-stage polishing processes, in particular.
When using electric polishing machines, the different parameters are determined on the basis of the desired car polish. Elements such as pressure, rotational speed, and polishing pad play an important role when it comes to polishing with polishing machines and have a major impact on the success of the polishing process. Menzerna polishes are developed for polishing machines. You can find recommendations on how to use them directly on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
Menzerna’s premium pads are color-coordinated with the polish labels. The recommended polishing accessories can be found on each product’s detail page on our website. Product overview.
Deep scratches are best removed with a rotary polishing machine in combination with a Heavy Cut polish. An abrasive pad is the right choice. You can use a polishing pad such as the Heavy Cut Foam Pad or a lambswool pad. Sanding may be necessary before polishing.
Depending on the polish, it takes approximately 50 to 100 ml to polish a medium-sized car.
Premium Speed Compound Cut Force Pro
The Cut Force Pro takes paint repair to a new level, restores the shine to heavily used clear coats and creates a noble deep gloss.
Become a Cut Force PROfessional and take detailing to a new level.