Super Heavy Cut Compound 300
The ultimate abrasive polish for maximum sanding removal further improved
Tthe ultimate sanding polish for modern automotive clear coats with maximum sanding effect and the latest technology. SHCC 300 iF removes P1200 grit sanding marks and signs of usage in the shortest time possible without damaging the surface. Without aggressive solvents.
- Rotary: 800–1,500 rpm
- Orbital: Lower rotational speed range
- Extremely high abrasion
- Exceptionally quick removal of sanding marks
- Reliable removal of very deep scratches
- Premium polishing materials
- No buildup of dust
- Easy to use
- A little goes a long way
1. Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
2. Shake the bottle prior to use and apply the following quantity of the product onto the polishing pad.
Recommendation for a 40cm x 40cm area:
Pad with a diameter of 95mm: 3-4 pea-sized drops
Pad with a diameter of 150mm: 5 pea-sized drops
Pad with a diameter of 180mm: 6-7 pea-sized drops
3. Use the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad or Menzerna Lambswool Pad in the event of heavy signs of use. With a rotary polishing machine use our Menzerna Standard Lambswool Pad and, for an orbital polishing machine, our Menzerna Orbital Wool Pad.
4. Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. Apply strong, even pressure while polishing and extend the product with a constant low machine speed.
5. At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
6. Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with our Premium Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
7. Any signs of sanding marks and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply one of our Menzerna Finishes.
Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 - the ultimate sanding polish
Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 is the ultimate sanding polish for modern automotive clear coats with maximum sanding effect and the latest technology. SHCC 300 removes sanding marks of grit P1200, as well as wear marks in the shortest possible time without damaging the surface. In doing so, it avoids the use of aggressive solvents.