Power Lock Ultimate Protection Lady Line
Polymer sealant for all automotive clear coats
The special edition from the long-distance specialist seals permanently and protects reliably against environmental influences. The polymer sealant impresses with an unrivaled roll-off effect. In a pink color and with a coconut odor, the limited-edition sealant is something very special.
- Cutting-edge sealant technology
- Exceptionally long service life
- Maximum protection against environmental influences
- Premium beading effect
- Vehicle value retention
- Clean the glossy surface with Menzerna Control Cleaner.
- Shake the bottle before use and apply the sealant to the Wax Foam Pad.
- Apply the sealant using an orbital polishing machine (and the cross-coating method). The product can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator or a microfiber cloth.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- Leave the sealant to dry for 25 to 30 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure. Leave the sealant to harden in a protected area for at least 3 hours.
- Optionally, you can reapply PLUP after 4 hours for a longer-lasting sealing effect.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
You can buy the Menzerna Lady Line at selected dealers for a short time only. You can find an overview here.
Power Lock should be distributed evenly over the paint using the Wax Foam Pad with a low rotational speed and low pressure. Continue polishing the surface until it’s transparent. Wait at least 20 to 30 minutes and then remove any excess polish with a microfiber cloth and allow to harden for several hours. Detailed instructions are available here.
Beading refers to the surface’s ability to form beads, and can be achieved with car waxes and sealants.
Sheeting is when a sealant is applied to a surface to make it water-repellent, with the effect that water immediately flows off of the car, taking any loose surface dirt with it.
In Germany, a one-day Menzerna training course costs €249 per person, including Menzerna starter pack and food. Prices may vary in other countries. Please contact your certified Menzerna trainer directly for prices. Additional information about polishing training courses is available here.
Car sealant Power Lock Lady Line
Thanks to polymer technology, Menzerna Power Lock offers long-lasting sealing and represents a genuine alternative to a ceramic coating. Power Lock boasts speedy and straightforward application and inspires with pleasant coconut odor.