Super Finish Plus 3800
High-gloss polish for maximum deep shine
This automotive polish boasts genuine star quality and polishes micro scratches and holograms for sparkling performance. It is the perfect choice when it comes to achieving maximum high gloss for black/dark coats.
Upper rotational speed range
- By hand:
Light pressure with circular motions
- Anti-hologram polish for the removal of gray smears and holograms
- Show-car finish
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Soft Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend an orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect finish. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently high rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Fine scratches, shading, smears and holograms have now been removed. The car coat can now be sealed with a Menzerna Protection product.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
It takes a multi-stage polishing process to give a car the ultimate level of shine. Menzerna offers various combinations that lead to a showroom finish. For example, the following finishes can be used in the order specified: HCC 400, MCP 2500, SFP 3800. To maintain the polishing results, a sealant such as Power Lock can be applied afterwards.
Black paint is polished like other colors of paint. Either a Heavy Cut, Medium Cut, or Finish polish is selected depending on the condition of the paint. Because even the smallest scratches are easy to see on black cars, we recommend finishing off the polishing process with a Finish polish. The SF 3500 and SFP 3800 gloss polishes create the ultimate shine even on dark paints.
Holograms are fine polishing marks that can appear when polishing with a Heavy Cut or Medium Cut polish. They can be removed with a fine abrasive polish/a finish.
Car polish SFP 3800
The Menzerna SFP 3800 high-gloss polish not only takes care of micro scratches and holograms, but also generates maximum deep shine. The best automotive polish when it comes to achieving maximum high gloss for black/dark coats. Show-car finish included.