One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut polish – high-gloss finish and seal in one
An unbeatable all-arounder. Polish out sanding marks caused by 3000 grit, reliably remove smears, swirls, and shadows, and protect the high-gloss finish – all with a single product. This one-step polish combines speed and simplicity, making it ideal for novice polishers and the detailing of used and year-old vehicles.
At the start: 1,250–1,500 rpm
Towards the end: 500–800 rpm
Medium to lower rotational speed range
- By hand:
Medium pressure with circular motions
- One-step polish: Polish, finish, and seal
- Removal of sanding marks (3000 grit)
- Speedy high-gloss finish
- Noticeably smoother finish
- Can be overpainted
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle before use and apply the polish to the Medium Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend a rotary or orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect result. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- While polishing, exert moderately strong pressure to begin with, using the medium rotational speed range of the polishing machine. Reduce the pressure and the rotational speed during the final cycles.
- At first, the polish will seem a little greasy and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Following application: Leave OSP 3in1 to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, the 3in1 product can be reapplied using the Wax Foam Pad in order to achieve an even better finish.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
If your car has scratches or if the paint is lackluster and has lost its shine, then a professional car polish can restore the paint to its former glory.
If you plan to polish your car at home, you should do so at a location protected from environmental influences. The most suitable place is a garage in which you can optimally illuminate the vehicle. Alternatively, you could polish the car under a carport. The car should never be polished in direct sunlight.
For polishing beginners who are working with a polishing machine for the first time, we recommend starting with an orbital polishing machine and the Menzerna One-Step Polish 3in1. In combination with the 3in1, the Medium Cut Foam Pad would be the right choice. Distribute the fine abrasive polish evenly over the paint and polish with light to medium pressure. Detailed recommendations can be found on the product page.
Car polish OSP 3in1
One-Step Polish 3in1 by Menzerna polishes scratches, generates gloss, and protects the car coat – in just a single step. The polish is easy to use and is ideal for inexperienced polishers. It is suitable for use with both a polishing machine as well as by hand. This one-step automotive polish is a secret weapon when dealing with sticky paint.