Medium Cut Polish 2400
A liquid fine abrasive polish for the removal of moderately deep scratches
The best Medium Cut polish for fluid working on older dry paint systems or extremely soft coats (“sticky paint”). Car wash scratches, as well as moderately deep and fine scratches in the car paint, are swiftly taken care of. Improved agility ensures ease of use and glistening results.
Medium rotational speed range
- Liquid formula facilitates ease of use on older dry finishes.
- Suitable for dry, hard, and older coats (classic cars)
- Well suited for “sticky paint”
- Reliable removal of moderately deep paint scratches and signs of use
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Medium Cut Foam Pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- Exert moderate and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently moderate rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Scratches, sanding marks and signs of use/washing have now been removed. Now use a Menzerna Finish polish to remove any holograms.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Our polishes are made from high-quality polishing minerals and do not contain any silicones or fillers. Menzerna car polishes smooth the surface mechanically. Scratches are permanently removed with the smoothing of the paint, rather than temporarily covered with fillers and silicones. One exception is our sealants (Power Lock, Sealing Wax, Liquid Carnauba and Premium Protection), which require silicones to protect the surface.
For hand-polishing, we highly recommend Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and seals.
Yes, Menzerna car polishes can also be used for polishing by hand. In particular, Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and sealants are ideal for application by hand.
The One-Step Polish 3in1, MCP 2400 and SF 3500 car polishes are ideal for sticky paint.
How full a product bottle is depends on the density of the product. Polishes with a higher density also have a higher fill level. Because all of our polishes come in the same bottle, there may be differences in fill level.
Car polish MCP 2400
The MCP 2400 fine abrasive polish quickly polishes moderate and fine scratches, as well as car wash scratches, while simultaneously producing glistening results. The ideal automotive polish for older dry car coats. What’s more, the liquid formula also supports ease of use when working with soft coats and is therefore also an unsung hero for “sticky paint.” This automotive polish is suitable for use with rotary and orbital polishing machines alike, as well as hand-polishing.