Liquid Carnauba Protection
Natural sealing blend for enthusiasts
Liquid carnauba wax for long-lasting protection, combined with a soft, natural feel and brilliant deep shine. For noticeably smoother surfaces. The high-quality carnauba wax can be easily applied, either with or without a polishing machine.
Low rotational speed range
- By hand:
Light pressure with circular motions
- High-quality carnauba wax
- Extremely high wax content
- Generates a hydrophobic finish
- Elegant beading effect
- Peerless deep shine
- Suitable for both manual and mechanical application
- Clean the glossy surface with Menzerna Control Cleaner.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polishing wax to the Wax Foam Pad.
- Apply the sealant using an orbital polishing machine (and the cross-coating method). The wax can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator or a microfiber cloth.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- Following application: Leave the sealant to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Beading refers to the surface’s ability to form beads, and can be achieved with car waxes and sealants.
Sheeting is when a sealant is applied to a surface to make it water-repellent, with the effect that water immediately flows off of the car, taking any loose surface dirt with it.
A polishing wax seals the surface with wax and is primarily made from naturally occurring components. Car wax has a maximum service life of three months. Sealant seals car paint with synthetically produced polymers and has a maximum service life of six months.
Car detailing refers to the act of restoring vehicles to their former glory. The car is gently washed, polished, and sealed, and scratches and cosmetic damage repaired. The aim of car detailing is to improve the vehicle’s condition and increase its value.
Menzerna offers polishing training courses for polishing beginners and professional vehicle detailers in different countries. These courses are provided by authorized Menzerna trainers. Additional information is available here.
Power Lock has a service life of approximately six months and can be removed with a Heavy Cut polish (e.g., HCC400) in combination with the Heavy Cut Foam Pad.
Carnauba wax LCP
Liquid Carnauba Protection is a long-lasting, high-quality carnauba wax. This polishing wax delivers brilliant deep shine and can be applied to the paint either manually or using a polishing machine.