Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Car polish for the speedy removal of deep scratches using foam polishing pads
This powerful polish quickly and thoroughly removes scratches in car paint, scrapes, spray, and heavy signs of use. The Menzerna automotive polish for the speedy removal of sanding marks. Optimized for use with foam polishing pads. Guaranteed best value in the Heavy Cut segment.
Lower rotational speed range
- Fast removal of sanding marks
- Even sanding pattern
- Reliable removal of deep scratches
- No buildup of dust
- A little goes a long way
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert strong and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Medium Cut polish and a Menzerna Finish polish.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Deep scratches are best removed with a rotary polishing machine in combination with a Heavy Cut polish. An abrasive pad is the right choice. You can use a polishing pad such as the Heavy Cut Foam Pad or a lambswool pad. Sanding may be necessary before polishing.
Our polishes are made from high-quality polishing minerals and do not contain any silicones or fillers. Menzerna car polishes smooth the surface mechanically. Scratches are permanently removed with the smoothing of the paint, rather than temporarily covered with fillers and silicones. One exception is our sealants (Power Lock, Sealing Wax, Liquid Carnauba and Premium Protection), which require silicones to protect the surface.
Plastics, windows, metals, etc. should be masked before polishing. The masking tape should be suitable for polishing, and the adhesive should not dissolve when exposed to heat. Remove the masking tape immediately after polishing/sealing.
No. If a scratch goes deeper than the clear coat, it cannot be removed entirely. The fingernail test can help: if a scratch is deep enough that it clearly catches your fingernail, polishing will generally not remove it. But it’s always possible to improve the overall appearance.
All Menzerna polishes are developed for professional use with a polishing machine.
Car polish HCC 1000
Menzerna HCC 1000 quickly and easily removes scratches, scrapes, spray, and heavy signs of use. This automotive polish is optimized for mechanical use with foam polishing pads. Best value for money guaranteed. This abrasive polish is suitable for all car coatings.