Medium Cut Polish 2500
A glossy fine abrasive polish for the removal of moderately deep scratches
This Medium Cut polish offers the ideal combination of sanding mark removal and gloss on automotive clear coats. Ideally suited for the polishing of moderately deep scratches and the removal of signs of use. Exceptional gloss as standard.
Medium rotational speed range
- By hand:
Medium pressure with circular motions
- Even sanding pattern
- Exceptional gloss
- Reliable removal of moderately deep paint scratches and signs of use
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Medium Cut Foam Pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert moderate and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently moderate rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Scratches, sanding marks and signs of use/washing have now been removed. Now use a Menzerna Finish polish to remove any holograms.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Our polishes are made from high-quality polishing minerals and do not contain any silicones or fillers. Menzerna car polishes smooth the surface mechanically. Scratches are permanently removed with the smoothing of the paint, rather than temporarily covered with fillers and silicones. One exception is our sealants (Power Lock, Sealing Wax, Liquid Carnauba and Premium Protection), which require silicones to protect the surface.
Caring for and polishing your car on a regular basis can maintain its value over the long term. Polishing removes scratches in the paint and makes the car look shiny and new.
It takes a multi-stage polishing process to give a car the ultimate level of shine. Menzerna offers various combinations that lead to a showroom finish. For example, the following finishes can be used in the order specified: HCC 400, MCP 2500, SFP 3800. To maintain the polishing results, a sealant such as Power Lock can be applied afterwards.
When using electric polishing machines, the different parameters are determined on the basis of the desired car polish. Elements such as pressure, rotational speed, and polishing pad play an important role when it comes to polishing with polishing machines and have a major impact on the success of the polishing process. Menzerna polishes are developed for polishing machines. You can find recommendations on how to use them directly on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
The weight of the polish depends on its density. Heavy Cut polishes have a higher density than, for example, Finish polishes, which means that a Heavy Cut Polish (250 ml) weighs more in kilograms than, for example, a 250 ml Finish polish.
Car polish MCP 2500
The MCP 2500 fine abrasive polish removes moderately deep scratches and generates exceptional gloss. This automotive polish is free from silicones and fillers and suitable for all car coats.