Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
An innovative automotive polish that removes scratches and creates gloss without hazardous solvents
This VOC-free automotive polish removes sanding marks and leaves behind a glossy finish, all in a single step. It quickly removes scratches in the car paint and ensures optimum polishing results, without any annoying odors. This automotive polish is VOC-free pursuant to DIN EN ISO 11890-2 and does not contain any hazardous volatile solvents. The diminishing abrasives enable pleasant working, all the way through to the finish.
At the start: 800 – 1,500 rpm
Towards the end: 1,800 – 2,000 rpm
Lower to upper rotational speed range
- Highly effective
- Outstanding gloss
- A little goes a long way
- Speedy removal of deep car paint scratches
- No buildup of dust
- Easy to use
- VOC-free pursuant to DIN EN ISO 11890-2
- Without solvent odor
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the polishing pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Start by polishing at a low rotational speed while exerting strong pressure. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, a second stage may be performed. Here, you have the option of reapplying Menzerna HCC 400 Green Line or using a Menzerna Finish polish.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
If you plan to polish your car at home, you should do so at a location protected from environmental influences. The most suitable place is a garage in which you can optimally illuminate the vehicle. Alternatively, you could polish the car under a carport. The car should never be polished in direct sunlight.
The car paint should be analyzed before polishing. What condition is the car in and how deep are the scratches? This will provide clues on what the polish needs to deliver. You should also decide in advance which machine to use and how much time you’re willing to invest (one or more stages of polishing). The right polishes can be selected on the basis of these criteria and with the help of our polishing processes.
When using electric polishing machines, the different parameters are determined on the basis of the desired car polish. Elements such as pressure, rotational speed, and polishing pad play an important role when it comes to polishing with polishing machines and have a major impact on the success of the polishing process. Menzerna polishes are developed for polishing machines. You can find recommendations on how to use them directly on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
All Menzerna polishes are developed for professional use with a polishing machine.
The polishes should be stored upright at temperatures between 5 and 30°C. Avoid frost and direct sunlight.
Super Heavy Cut Compound 400 Green Line
HCC 400 GREEN LINE – the perfect choice when it comes to removing deep scratches while simultaneously generating gloss. This VOC-free polish enables pleasant working and does not contain any hazardous volatile solvents. HCC 400 is suitable for all automotive coats – and even represents the right abrasive polish for soft coats (“sticky paint”).