Super Finish 3500
High-gloss polish for a perfect mirror finish
This world-beating polish removes polishing marks, micro scratches, and holograms to ensure a flawless mirror finish. On account of its dark color, this high-gloss polish is particularly ideal for polishing black and other dark car coats.
Upper rotational speed range
- By hand:
Light pressure with circular motions
- Anti-hologram polish for the removal of gray smears and holograms
- Brilliant deep shine
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Soft Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend an orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect finish. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently high rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Fine scratches, shading, smears and holograms have now been removed. The car coat can now be sealed with a Menzerna Protection product.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Yes, Menzerna car polishes can also be used for polishing by hand. In particular, Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and sealants are ideal for application by hand.
Polish is optimally applied using a polishing machine and the corresponding polishing pad. A hand-polishing applicator can simplify the process of polishing by hand.
The One-Step Polish 3in1, MCP 2400 and SF 3500 car polishes are ideal for sticky paint.
All of our car polishes are also suitable for black car paint. When it comes to Finish polishes, the SF 3500 and SFP 3800 gloss polishes are especially good for black cars due to their dark color.
Swirls are fine to medium-deep scratches in the car paint that are circular in shape and caused by the rotating brushes used in automatic car washes. Small particles of dirt in the washing brushes or insufficient prewashing can also lead to car wash scratches. Depending on the depth, car wash scratches can be removed with a Medium Cut polish or a Finish polish.
Car polish SF 3500
The Menzerna high-gloss polish SF 3500 ensures a flawless mirror finish. Small scratches, holograms, and swirls are quickly removed. This automotive polish is particularly well suited to black car coats and the high-gloss polishing of ceramic coatings.