Premium Microfiber Cloth
Premium Microfiber Cloth for car care
The ultra fine Premium Microfiber Cloth boasts high-quality, absorbent, and exceptionally dense microfibers. The polishing cloth is extremely soft, making it ideal for all finishing and sealing work. This edgeless polishing cloth also represents an excellent choice for highly sensitive coats.
- By hand
- Ideal for removing polish residues
- High-quality, ultra fine microfibers
- The microfiber cloth can be washed in the washing machine with standard detergents at 40 °C (104 °F) to max. 60 °C (140 °F).
- Do not use fabric softener! This contains greasy ingredients, which lie between and on the individual microfibers, preventing the absorption of moisture and dirt.
- At best, the cloths should be washed separately.
- The ideal drying result is achieved in a tumble dryer.
- 80% polyester - 20% polyamid
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Menzerna microfiber cloths can be washed in the washing machine at the temperature printed on the label. Further information on care can also be found in the product recommended usage:
- Standard Microfiber Cloth
- Premium Microfiber Cloth
When polishing by hand, car polishes are best applied with a hand-polishing applicator or a microfiber cloth – always with circular movements and light pressure.
When washing your car by hand, choose a location protected from environmental influences (carport/garage). After washing, the car should be dried with a microfiber cloth or an air blow gun. Once the car has been carefully washed by hand, any stubborn dirt can be removed with a clay bar.
Instructions on how to polish a car:
- Before you begin polishing, the car should be washed by hand and cleaned with a clay bar.
- The car should then be masked and, if necessary, sanded.
- Next, select the appropriate polish based on the condition of the paint and test it on a small spot directly on the car.
- Apply the polish to the corresponding pad and distribute it evenly over the paint.
- Continue distributing the polish with the appropriate pressure and rotational speed until it’s transparent.
- Remove any excess polish using a microfiber cloth and, if necessary, Control Cleaner.
Premium Microfiber Cloth
Absorbent and exceptionally soft microfiber cloth. This Premium Microfiber Cloth, with its dense arrangement of microfibers, even excels on sensitive surfaces and immediately removes polishing residue, wax residue, and dust. Edgeless and washable.