Power Protect Ultra 2in1
2 in 1: High-gloss polish and silicone-free coat seal
Top performance all the way: not only removes fine smears and holograms, but also creates a protective, dirt-repellent film. It contains carnauba wax, which protects the car coat following polishing of the holograms.
At the start: 1,500 – 2,000 rpm
Towards the end: 800 – 1,500 rpm
Medium to lower rotational speed range
- 2 in 1: High-gloss polish and carnauba sealant in a single product
- Noticeably smoother finish
- Perfect water-beading properties
- Can be overpainted
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle before use and apply the polish to the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend an orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect result. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing, working in the upper rotational speed range at first. Reduce the rotational speed during the final cycles.
- Leave the sealant to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, a second stage may be performed. Here, you have the option of reapplying Menzerna PPU 2in1 using the Menzerna Wax Foam Pad.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
PPU 2in1 is a Finish polish and sealant that seals with carnauba wax and has a service life of one and a half to two months. Power Lock Ultimate Protection is a polymer sealant with a service life of approximately six months.
For hand-polishing, we highly recommend Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and seals.
Yes, Menzerna car polishes can also be used for polishing by hand. In particular, Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and sealants are ideal for application by hand.
Depending on the product and country, each 250 ml bottle of Menzerna car polish costs between €10 and €20. Depending on the product and country, one liter of car polish costs between €30 and €50.
Swirls are fine to medium-deep scratches in the car paint that are circular in shape and caused by the rotating brushes used in automatic car washes. Small particles of dirt in the washing brushes or insufficient prewashing can also lead to car wash scratches. Depending on the depth, car wash scratches can be removed with a Medium Cut polish or a Finish polish.
Technical datasheet PPU 2in1
Menzerna PPU 2in1 is a high-gloss polish and silicone-free coat seal in one. Not only are smears removed quickly, but the car coat is also protected with carnauba wax. This automotive polish is 100% silicone-free and is therefore completely harmless for employees of paint shops.