Medium Cut Polish 2000
The classic fine abrasive polish for the removal of moderately deep scratches
A safe bet for speedy success. A Medium Cut automotive polish for slight and moderately deep scratches. This fine abrasive polish eliminates the polishing marks/smears of abrasive compounds in the blink of an eye and takes care of car wash scratches. Best value for money in the Medium Cut segment.
Medium rotational speed range
- Even polishing result
- Ideal for dry coats
- Reliable removal of moderately deep paint scratches and signs of use
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Medium Cut Foam Pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert moderate and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently moderate rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Scratches, sanding marks and signs of use/washing have now been removed. Now use a Menzerna Finish polish to remove any holograms.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Our polishes are made from high-quality polishing minerals and do not contain any silicones or fillers. Menzerna car polishes smooth the surface mechanically. Scratches are permanently removed with the smoothing of the paint, rather than temporarily covered with fillers and silicones. One exception is our sealants (Power Lock, Sealing Wax, Liquid Carnauba and Premium Protection), which require silicones to protect the surface.
Polish is optimally applied using a polishing machine and the corresponding polishing pad. A hand-polishing applicator can simplify the process of polishing by hand.
Menzerna polishes are perfectly designed for use with Menzerna polishing pads. Detailed recommendations can be found on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
When using electric polishing machines, the different parameters are determined on the basis of the desired car polish. Elements such as pressure, rotational speed, and polishing pad play an important role when it comes to polishing with polishing machines and have a major impact on the success of the polishing process. Menzerna polishes are developed for polishing machines. You can find recommendations on how to use them directly on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
Menzerna’s premium polishes are available both at local dealers and online in car care shops. You can quickly find the right contact person for you with our dealer search.
Car polish MCP 2000
The MCP 2000 fine abrasive polish removes slight and moderately deep scratches, as well as car wash scratches, in the blink of an eye. This professional polish is free from silicones and fillers and especially well suited to dry coats.