Heavy Cut Compound 1100
Car polish for the speedy removal of deep scratches using lambswool polishing pads
A gentle yet powerful secret weapon in the fight against scratches and heavy signs of use. This abrasive polish removes car paint scratches quickly and permanently. Optimized for use with lambswool polishing pads.
Lower rotational speed range
- Fast removal of sanding marks
- Optimized formula for use with lambswool
- Even sanding pattern
- Reliable removal of deep scratches
- No buildup of dust
- A little goes a long way
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to a Menzerna lambswool polishing pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert strong and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with a Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Medium Cut polish and a Menzerna Finish polish.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Deep scratches are best removed with a rotary polishing machine in combination with a Heavy Cut polish. An abrasive pad is the right choice. You can use a polishing pad such as the Heavy Cut Foam Pad or a lambswool pad. Sanding may be necessary before polishing.
Plastics, windows, metals, etc. should be masked before polishing. The masking tape should be suitable for polishing, and the adhesive should not dissolve when exposed to heat. Remove the masking tape immediately after polishing/sealing.
How often a car can be polished is different for each car and depends on the paint thickness and type of paint. A paint thickness gauge can be used to determine the paint thickness available. However, only the top layer (the clear coat) can be polished.
When using electric polishing machines, the different parameters are determined on the basis of the desired car polish. Elements such as pressure, rotational speed, and polishing pad play an important role when it comes to polishing with polishing machines and have a major impact on the success of the polishing process. Menzerna polishes are developed for polishing machines. You can find recommendations on how to use them directly on the product page or in the technical data sheets.
Menzerna polishes have a shelf life of two years as of the production date. Recommendations regarding shelf life and storage can be found on the polish labels.
Car polish HCC 1100
Removing car paint scratches made easy: Menzerna HCC 1100 removes scratches and heavy signs of use in next to no time. This automotive polish is optimized for mechanical use with lambswool polishing pads. It is free from silicones and fillers and removes car paint scratches quickly and permanently.