Gelcoat Premium One-Step Polish
Multi-stage boat polish: Polishes the gel coat and generates high gloss in a single step
Everything shipshape – including the finish. A glossy finish that is a sight for sore eyes. This boat polish, especially developed for gel coat (fiberglass), removes scratches/signs of use and generates gloss.
- Single-stage boat polishing
- All polishing steps covered by a single product
- Speedy elimination of flaws, combined with outstanding shine
- Ease of use, even on large surface areas
- Before Polishing: clean the surface well.
- Shake the bottle and pour the product onto the polishing pad. Please note: the bigger the pad, the more Gelcoat One-Step you need.
- Use the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad or Lambswool Pads, if there are signs of heavy use on the surface.
- When using a rotary polishing machine, work in a cross-pattern.
- At the beginning, run the polish at a low speed and apply strong pressure on the polishing machine. In the final steps, you increase the speed and reduce the pressure on the polishing machine.
- Apply the Gelcoat Premium One-Step Polish until only a slightly transparent or oily film can be seen and remove polish residues with a premium microfiber cloth.
- To increase the gloss of the surface even further, you can use the product a second time or you can apply the Gelcoat Premium Gloss afterwards. In both cases this step should be done with the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad.
Boat polish Gelcoat Premium One-Step Polish
Menzerna Gelcoat One-Step Polish handles multiple polishing stages. This polish, especially developed for gel coats, removes scratches/signs of use and generates gloss in a single step. Gel coat polishing made easy!