Final Finish 3000
Classic high-gloss polish for a brilliant finish
This standard high-gloss polish removes swirls and car wash scratches with the utmost reliability and paves the way for exceptional automotive gloss.
Upper rotational speed range
- By hand:
Light pressure with circular motions
- Anti-hologram polish for the removal of gray smears and holograms
- Exceptional gloss
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the Soft Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend an orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect finish. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- Exert light and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently high rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Fine scratches, shading, smears and holograms have now been removed. The car coat can now be sealed with a Menzerna Protection product.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question? We have the answer. On our FAQ page you will find frequently asked questions with the corresponding answers.To the FAQs
Our polishes are made from high-quality polishing minerals and do not contain any silicones or fillers. Menzerna car polishes smooth the surface mechanically. Scratches are permanently removed with the smoothing of the paint, rather than temporarily covered with fillers and silicones. One exception is our sealants (Power Lock, Sealing Wax, Liquid Carnauba and Premium Protection), which require silicones to protect the surface.
Polish is optimally applied using a polishing machine and the corresponding polishing pad. A hand-polishing applicator can simplify the process of polishing by hand.
Yes, Menzerna car polishes can also be used for polishing by hand. In particular, Medium Cut 2400, One-Step Polish 3in1, Power Protect Ultra 2in1, and all Finish polishes and sealants are ideal for application by hand.
Holograms are fine polishing marks that can appear when polishing with a Heavy Cut or Medium Cut polish. They can be removed with a fine abrasive polish/a finish.
Swirls are fine to medium-deep scratches in the car paint that are circular in shape and caused by the rotating brushes used in automatic car washes. Small particles of dirt in the washing brushes or insufficient prewashing can also lead to car wash scratches. Depending on the depth, car wash scratches can be removed with a Medium Cut polish or a Finish polish.
Car polish FF 3000
The Menzerna FF 3000 high-gloss polish removes swirls, holograms, micro scratches, and gray smears with the utmost reliability and generates exceptional gloss.